LISTEN: Lead pollution and mental health
EHN reporter Kristina Marusic talks with Living on Earth about polluted water and mental health.
January 20, 2022
EHN reporter Kristina Marusic discussed her recent reporting on the surprising mental health impacts of contaminated drinking water on the public radio program Living on Earth.
Listen below or visit Living on Earth for the full interview and transcript.
Banner photo credit: Andres Siimon/Unsplash
From Your Site Articles
- Seeking solutions: Pollution and mental health in western ... ›
- Listen: Bad air polluting our brains - EHN ›
- Mental health and sustainable healthcare - EHN ›
- Is air pollution worsening kids' mental health? - EHN ›
- Pollution's mental toll: How air, water and climate pollution shape ... ›
- The emerging field of pollution and mental health research - EHN ›
- How contaminated water contributes to mental illness - EHN ›
Related Articles Around the Web